Bon Voyage!
-
No more lavish trips.
The White House is giving the U.S. Ambassador to Greece an ultimatum.
Either she resigns or be publicly fired.
Just confirmed, she h...
Forward, but for whom?
-
Africa’s football federations stood by Gianni Infantino through FIFA’s
sell-off scandal. What would it take for them to spend that leverage on
something th...
-
I'm a recent convert to new versions of the MacOS, last version I was using
was High Sierra. In this version, Tahoe, it's entirely too easy to make a
windo...
Sia: Chandelier
-
Remarks: This came out in 2014, going to #2 in her native Australia, the
top-ten throughout the Anglosphere. She wrote the song and offered it to
Beyonce ...
Black Agenda Report October 9, 2026
-
Black Agenda Report October 9, 2026
Authors
Black Agenda Radio with Margaret Kimberley
bareditors Fri, 10/09/2026 - 05:08
Black Agenda Radio · Black Agend...
The fake populist.
-
The following article was written by my friend, *Chauncey DeVega*, for *Salon
Magazine. *
"Donald Trump is not a real populist. That fact will not cha...
Me Too, including a multiplicity of voices
-
The past few months have revealed what feminists have always known and
fought against, namely that the extent of men’s sexual assault of women is
staggerin...
Hello world!
-
Welcome to WordPress. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then
start writing!
The post Hello world! appeared first on What Would Thembi Do?.
VP Harris Is Frustrated
-
Back in the day a long long time ago in a galaxy far far away when magic
filled the air yours truly had a female manager that was truth be told
probably a...
AB's Movie Reviews - Coming 2 America
-
*What’s It About? *- Picking up 31 years after the original film, Prince
Akeem suddenly becomes king of Zamunda, but his lack of a male heir
threatens his ...
Rain
-
You ever hear someone complaining about the rain? They think of it as an
inconvenience but I think of it as a blessing. Rain isn’t negative to
nature, it...
The Inkwell & Historically-Black Beaches
-
The Inkwell is a 1994 African American bildungsroman starring Larenz Tate
and Jada Pinkett Smith. The Inkwell is about a young man who travels from
his hom...
Different stage of evolution
-
EVERY SOUL IS IN A DIFFRENT STAGE OF EVOLUTION. THE EVOLUTIONARY GAP
BETWEEN YOU AND YOUR LOVED ONES CAN BE THOUSANDS OF YEARS IN SOUL
DEVELOPMENT. TRYING ...
My Final Blog Post as Brotha Wolf
-
My name’s Will Capers. For almost nine years, I’ve blogged on various
topics. I blogged as Blaque Ink first, and as Brotha Wolf second. The
latter had a mu...
On being realistic and calls for gradual change …
-
Hey y’all!
Sorry I disappeared again. My brother Bill took ill right after Christmas,
and he spent 49 days in the hospital. As many of you know, Bill is...
Just how to Produce A Questionnaire for Study
-
Meeting essays enable you to use people as your own resources in place of
books. The more passion you’ve got for a creating issue, the more
straightforwa...
When SLAPP meets Streisand
-
A SLAPP lawsuit is one that is meant to discourage or intimidate critics.
From Wikipedia: A strategic lawsuit against public participation (SLAPP)
is a la...
IN REMEMBRANCE: 12-17-2017
-
CLARENCE BEAVERS, LAST OF A BLACK PARATROOP UNIT By SAM ROBERTS DEC. 13,
2017 The unit’s mission, under the name Operation Firefly, was hidden from
the pub...
The Cheeto, the Edgelord, and the Coup d'État
-
*Previously*
No we will not "come together"
Let's not get it twisted; the American government *has* been hijacked.
We've got a candidate who won the popul...
ain’t been right
-
I know we’ve added many names to THE list in the year that has passed since
Sandra Bland did… but I ain’t been right since hers was added. And I ain’t
bee...
Beware the Ides of March (My Wedding Anniversary)
-
So today, March 15th, is my wedding anniversary. My hubby (yes, I said
hubby) said he remembers our anniversary because it falls on March 15th.
It’s funny ...
The Problem with PNP voters. In a 30 second video.
-
Based PNP. It used to be that trying to obtain a better life for yourself
in Jamaica was like a man running up a down escalator, not realizing that
the esc...
Adventures In Double Standards: MOVE Edition.
-
A few weeks ago, I wanted to make a compare/contrast between how
authorities were handling the Oregon standoff led by Ammon Bundy and the
standoff led b...
MIT Fellowship and Relocation
-
Very excited and grateful to begin a new chapter in my life. The
Massachusetts Institute of Technology has awarded me one of ten Knight
Science Journalism ...
Will Chicago Elect A New Mayor?
-
[image: chuy vs rahm]
This past Tuesday delivered a shock to TPTB in Chicago: Mayor Rahm Emmanuel
has been forced into a runoff.
His opponent is Jesus '...
The Medal of Honor "feminized"
-
It generally tickles my extravagant at whatever point I hear fervent,
conservative Christians griping of the descending winding of America.
Abandon it to ...
WisCon…This is How You Fail
-
I have no intention of dropping out of attending WisCon. I have a lot of
friends that go, and Wiscon is the only con where we can all get together.
I refus...
How to stay happily (most of the time) married.
-
We have a young family friend who married very recently. She’s a lovely
girl and I recognize many of her characteristics as I was similar at her
age. If I...
Von, What The Hell Happened To You?
-
Nothing...well almost nothing. I needed a break to travel for my job and
then a few months later I found out I'm (we, the husband and I) are
expecting our ...
Goodbye For Now....
-
Try as I might, I cannot seem to post. It makes it worse when I see my
ideas and concepts that I've had for years taken (some may say stolen) and
watered d...
I hope...
-
I hope everyone is doing well...I hope everyone is enjoying their
summer...I hope everyone is loved...I hope everyone is pursuing their
dreams...I hope ev...
Kit, Unwired
-
My life is in transition, and my daughter Casie and I are in the process of
moving. We've looked at a few places, from rooms to rent to apartments and
may...
Thoughts and Prayers With Noemie Lenoir
-
Various media outlets are reporting that the model and mother of one was
found unconscious in a wooded area after a failed suicide attempt. I hope
that f...
Civil Rights Martyrs: Free at last
-
As I watched Civil Rights Martyrs:Free at last it reminded me of lessons
from my family. I remembered stories my grandfather told me of having to
move to t...
Coming Soon: Push, Based on the Novel By Sapphire
-
(Clockwise from top: Actresses, Gabourey "Gabby" Sidbe, Sherri Shepherd,
Paula Patton and Mo'Nique)The drama behind Push: Based on The Novel by
Sapphire is...
Drop It Like It's Hot
-
Well, we all survived another week. It's been a rough week as both the
boys have colds. The little one is particularly miserable and has been
cussing u...
You will like Blogger much better anyway. Let me be one of the first to welcome you to the blogspot community.
ReplyDeletebrother, why don't you make a standalone blog - not that wordpress one? it'd be cheaper and more flexible
ReplyDeleteStupid goddamn nigger.
ReplyDelete